RB Plant has adopted all of the appropriate protection measures required to ensure that all of the plant and flower loading and unloading operations are carried out in complete safety.
We are therefore operating at 100% and can guarantee that deliveries to our customers are on time.
Read our news!
In compliance with recent laws, RB Plant has adopted all of the necessary measures required to protect people and ensure that all of our plant and flower transport operations are carried out correctly.
Our entire staff has been informed, trained and equipped with security equipment designed for their individual protection as well as that of our customers, suppliers and drivers in transit.
In compliance with Italian law, RB Plant employees performing loading and unloading operations and delivering documents are equipped with FFP2 masks and gloves.
We have created designated areas where drivers can wait and/or move whilst respecting the recommended safety distance from one another and these areas can be easily recognised through specific signage.
Instructions for plant and flower loading and unloading operations
- Upon arrival, once you have provisionally parked your truck, ask our Reception Desk personnel for indications regarding the loading ramp.
- You can choose to delegate or participate in the flower and plant loading /unloading operations. In either case, PLEASE MAINTAIN A SAFETY DISTANCE OF AT LEAST 1 MT.
- If you delegate loading/unloading operations to our employees, please park at the suggested ramp and wait inside your truck cabin.
When operations have ended, one of our staff member will call you, so that you can collect your documents from our Reception Desk. PLEASE MAINTAIN A SAFETY DISTANCE OF AT LEAST 1 MT.
- If you take part in loading/unloading operations, we highly recommend that you wear a protective mask and gloves and maintain the safety distance of at least 1 METER during the entire process.
- We suggest that you wash your hands in our drivers’ restroom where you will find disposable soap and wipes. PLEASE MAINTAIN A SAFETY DISTANCE OF AT LEAST 1 MT.
During this period, normal loading/unloading operations may be subject to some delays due to the precautions that the law requires us to adopt in order to protect people.
As usual, our staff is working with professionalism, seriousness and a great sense of responsibility, allowing RB Plant to operate safely and in full compliance with the regulations issued to limit the spread of Covid-19.